Saturday, April 8, 2017

Spring Has Sprung

It's that time of year again! The days are getting longer, the weather is getting warmer, and the world is covered in a nice thick layer of yellow pollen! Ok so that last part isn't all that enjoyable, but allergies aside, we are truly loving all the sunshine that spring has brought us so far! 


There are a lot of things I love about our neighborhood, but one of my very favorite things is living down the street from my friend Kourtney! In addition to being a great walking buddy, she also happens to be an amazing photographer (she took our Christmas card photos, which you can check out here), and when she invited me out for an impromptu spring photoshoot for Addie, I couldn't resist! 

Little baby toes... Another thing I can't resist!

Addie was a real trooper for these pictures - putting up with outfit changes and multiple props when she really should've been taking a nap ;)


Girlfriend has plenty of personality, and she's not afraid to let it shine!


Once we got all the pictures we needed, I took this little budding model home for a much needed nap, and we managed to get inside just in time since it started raining! What is it that they say about April showers..? ;)


Next up for the Beards: Addie's first Easter! I can't wait to give Addie her very first Easter basket, and of course I made one for Mike too :) And I'm in a little bit of denial, but my baby turns 11 months old next week! The countdown to the big 
O-N-E is officially on and I can't decide whether to cry or do a happy dance! Maybe both at the same time?

Happy weekend everyone! :)

All photos are courtesy of Kourtney Martin Photography.



No comments:

Post a Comment