Monday, April 9, 2018

Back To Blogging

I've been going back and forth about this little blog for a loooong time. On one hand, I love being able to look back on our memories and share them with family and friends, but on the other hand? The internet is a huge, scary place and I constantly worry that I am oversharing information about my sweet family. It's hard to strike a balance between sharing enough to be authentic and sharing TOO much information and it's something that's always on my mind when I use any form of social media!

That being said... I'm kidding myself if I think that I'm anywhere near popular enough to have a bunch of strangers creeping on my little personal blog ;) I mean, you never know, but there's enough to be scared of in this world without adding this to the list. Going through this pregnancy makes me so nostalgic for my pregnancy with Addie and I love being able to look back on how I was feeling then. Things have been SO different this time around, it's cool to be able to compare! Plus, I hate the thought of not recording all of baby #2's milestones after he's born like I did with Addison.

Now that I have that off my chest... 

I certainly am a lot busier now than I was the last time I posted, but I am determined to carve some time out of my schedule for this little blog! We've been through a lot of exciting things since the last time I posted (buying a house, bringing home another puppy, getting pregnant!) and I promise to share more about all of those things, but for now I'll just give a quick update on the Beards and get to working on my next post!

Addison is about a month shy of being 2 and busier than ever! She loves her half day school program, her puppies, and all different kinds of trucks. She is talking NON STOP and picks up new words pretty much every day. She takes gymnastics class on Saturday mornings, but will happily climb on (and then jump off of) anything she can reach :) She is smart, sassy, and full to the brim of personality!






Mike is also busier than ever, but that's exactly how he likes it :) He is about 6 months into his new job and loving it! He's been traveling a little to go to different schools, but luckily we don't have to think about another deployment for a while. He is embracing his new role as a suburban dad with open arms and is so excited for baby #2!


The animals are pretty much the same and are finally getting used to our newest addition. Everybody, meet Moe!


He's 8 months old and pretty much the complete opposite of Lou as a puppy, but we've grown to love him just as much!

And me? Basically the same, aside from being 28 weeks pregnant with our baby boy :) I'll give some more details on that in my next post... A pregnancy update plus a whole bunch of pictures - coming soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment